Albania ♥

Albania ♥

Monday, May 9, 2016

May 2, 2016

"In the mouth of two OR THREE witnesses, shall every word be established"

I'm in a trio now. I think for the rest of my mission. Sister Bennett (I'm sure you remember my trainee) was added into our duo making us a trio. The Three Musketeers they call us;) 

This week was awesome with lots of splits. We each went out with a member to do some lessons meeting with more people this week than I have any other week my whole mission. It is super fun and weird being in a trio but I love it. We have had a ton of success this week and we all work super well together. 

This week I had my last zone conference and it was so amazing. President Weidmann never lets us down and the spirit was so powerful.  I  received answers  and inspiration as we talked about the importance of asking for referrals, testifying at every moment, and praying for unplanned opportunities to teach and serve.
As we applied the things we learned into our work, we saw some awesome miracles this week as we asked the family we are teaching if we would be able to teach more people that they knew. They suggested the family next door and let us in with open arms and we are now teaching them. The Gogunja family (the ones I talked about last week) are amazing. We saw the hand of the lord in their lives as they had struggled to keep the word of wisdom. One of the family members smoked 20 cigarettes in a day and didn't think there was any way possible to stop. We committed her to just smoke 15 and slowly limit every day. She didn't think it was possible but with lots of prayer and the strength of  God, the next day we went to follow up and she said she only smoked 5. It was a miracle.

Heavenly Father has blessed us so much and my love for these people just keeps growing as the weeks go by. The people in Elbasan are a huge blessing in my life and I am so grateful for their testimonies that they share with me. 

I also got a message this week from one of my friends in Kosovo that I taught and she told me that she is getting baptized next month and I cant even explain to you how happy that makes me. I remember the day she told me that she didn't want to waste my time because she wasn't getting baptized and now she said that her heart has been changed and she feels like she has found her place and her and her brothers will be getting baptized. The Lord works miracles and I can never doubt that. I am happier than I have ever been. 

I have so many emotions to express and so many things to say but I don't know how. All I can say is that I know that this Gospel is true. I know that it changes lives and it changed/is changing mine. I know that God works miracles and the work we do is not in vain. He loves us so much.

"Two is better than one and three is better than all."



"Sweet Elvira.  She calls me her daughter ♥"


"Love all around."

"I walked out of the room and sister Cajupi busts up laughing and says I look like a teacher."

"Exchange with Sister Cani in Berat.  IT IS GORGEOUS. And so is she:)"


"Seriously so pretty.  Can't.  Handle.  IT."


"My heart forever.♥♥"

"The beginning of the "see you laters" I love you Sister Pierce."

"The sweetest gift from my sweet Sidorela.  I love you too. ♥"

No comments:

Post a Comment