Albania ♥

Albania ♥

Monday, January 18, 2016

My soul delighteth in the things of the Lord.

 It's amazing how powerful the Word of God is. In every moment that I have been in need and turned to the scriptures (specifically the Book of Mormon) I have been able to find the strength I've needed to go forward. As I read the Book of Mormon every day in the morning no matter where I read, I am given the EXACT words that I need for that specific day. I can't begin the amount of times in just this week I have been going through something, or in a lesson, tired emotionally or physically and a scripture that I read in the morning has popped into my head that gave me the strength to push forward. Or when I get home from a long day and I am able to read the scriptures and I will read something that is exactly what I needed to hear. It proves to me even more that there is a Heavenly Father who knows EXACTLY what we go through. Nobody else could possibly know the things I feel or the things I go through. Nobody else could know that I needed to read a verse in Alma or that a scripture in Jacob could change my life. No one but an all powerful Heavenly Father who knows me personally could know exactly what I need. 
     "For the mountains shall depart and the hills be removed, but my kindness shall not depart from thee" 

I love my Heavenly Father more than I can write or explain. 


"Yummy healthy cuisines my compy and I have been making....
well SHE has been making/teaching me ;)  Stuffed egglant anyone?


"We got rained on....then snowed on..."

"These pictures say it all...literally."


"Thumbs up for missionary work! haha"

"My minions like the Book of Mormon challenge.
Minion/Hello Kitty pjs.  Children @heart ♥"


"My sweetie pie companion"



No comments:

Post a Comment