Albania ♥

Albania ♥

Monday, October 12, 2015

HEJJJ (Hello)

"Behold I am the Lord, the God of all flesh: is there anything too hard for me?" 
Jeremiah 32:27

     An Elder shared this with us at Zone Training and I loved it so much I had to use it to start off my email. I can tell you right now that there is nothing too hard for the Lord.   There is nothing he cannot do. 
     This week was awesome. We were BLESSED by Heavenly Father and were able to get three new investigators! Someone asked me the other week what was my favorite part about being a missionary and I could honestly say that it was the people that I have met. Being a missionary is special because you get to see people in a different way than before. You really truly begin to see them as children of God instead of just people on the street.  Sometimes its hard because you feel so much love for them and you just want to help them and they don't except or fully understand.  Either way it's the most amazing thing ever.  I also have gotten to feel his love for me more strongly also.
     Our District Leader and Zone Leaders decided that we should all be given a blessing this week to start off the transfer right. It was another testimony to me of how well Heavenly Father knows each of us and what we need. I received an awesome blessing from the Elders and received the strength in the words I heard to keep me going. I know that it was Heavenly Father speaking directly to me and telling me the words I needed to hear.
     I've also had a lot of cool experiences with trying to understand and listen to the Spirit.  I've struggled at times at deciphering whether  Heavenly Father is trying to tell me something, or when it is just my own thoughts.  I've made it a goal to get better at it and act on the things that come to mind. We had a cool experience with it too. We were saying a prayer this week to know where we needed to go for proselyting and there was a specific street that came to my mind as we were praying. I took this too be a prompting so we went. I don't know the streets here very well yet, but I had remembered this specific street so we went there. It was further than I had realized but I felt that it was right as we were heading there. When we got around the area I had seen, there was a particular building that stood out to Sister Fuller and I so we went there.   The first door we knocked on opened and we had a lesson! The lady was very Muslim but was willing to listen to what we had to say before she shut the door. She may not have accepted a baptismal date or a return appointment, but we were able to bring her closer to her Savior by testifying to her and so I count it as a success. :) 
     I also finally got to watch a little bit of Conference this week and it was AMAZING! I love hearing the words of the Prophet and His Apostles. Its amazing how there are so many people around the world that can feel like a specific talk was just for them. To me it just shows us even more how aware Heavenly Father is of each of His children. 
     I love testifying to the people here that they indeed have a Savior who suffered and Died for them. I know without a doubt of this simple truth. He lives. and HE LOVES US SO MUCH. I cant deny it. ♥

"Adventures with Sister Fuller!"


"This is sweet Shyrete.  She made us some "Fli" today for lunch


"and this is Diart.  Don't let his cute innocent face foo you... He's crazy and full of energy...
ALWAYS..but I love it!"


"This is my companion ♥"


"Happy Birthday Elder Keck! (Yes that is Chicken Cordon Bleu)

"Here are all the Sisters in the Adriatic South Mission♥"

No comments:

Post a Comment