Albania ♥

Albania ♥

Monday, October 26, 2015

There is no place like Kosovo ♥

This week was amazing in every way. Kosovo is awesome and I am happy, healthy, and safe.:)  We met some amazing friends this week.
     First of all we met with this awesome lady who is in her 50's. She is spunky, loving and is an amazing mom to her three kids. We had fun meeting with her and talking about the Book of Mormon.   She loves the things we believe and the standards we have.  She accepted a return appointment and we are super excited to start working with her.
     Also, There is this woman named Ib who is super awesome and super interested in the Gospel. We had a first lesson with her that went great. She didn't have a lot of time but we were able to give her a Book of Mormon and explain our Purpose and talk about a few of our beliefs. She apparently loved it because she asked if we could meet at least three times a week and if she could bring her kids or her friends next time. She loved the church and the feeling there. She is solid and I have a really good feeling about her:) 
     This week we had an exchange so I got to go to Gjakova for a day and work with Sister Jackson over there. I was able to go with her to a lesson with her new investigators and they are amazing.  It's a large family and they love to talk, but the lesson was really awesome and It was just another witness to me that Heavenly Father prepares his children for the Gospel.  There really are people out there waiting and ready to receive those blessings in their lives. I had another witness like that again with the Elders recent convert who was baptized last week. (I sent some pictures with him last week. He's the one in white ;) heehee)  Anyways, he already had his first talk in church this week and he spoke as if he had been a member for years. It was amazing to hear how strong his testimony is already. The Gospel works miracles in each and every one of our lives:) It really does change people. I've seen it in my life and those I love. 
    There is such a wide range of personalities and people in this world.   Sometimes it just amazes me when I take a second to stop and think about how unique each and every one of us are.  I've met such a wide range of people and personalities in the year that I have been on my mission and it's been so fun for me. It's crazy that we can all be so different in every way, but yet so alike in purpose and the fact that we are all children of our Heavenly Father. I love this life that I live. :) Missionary work is great<3 
Love you all. Have an awesome week and a Happy Halloween:) 

"One more from Sister Fuller's birthday!"

"Mine and Sister Fullers relationship in a nutshell haha"

"#BLESSED"


"We went to Bonsteel to visit a member in the military and have a lesson with him.
It was like a step back into time...
We went into a store that had a ton of American food and anything you can imagine.  Everyone spoke English and Sister Fuller and I basically had panic attacks/culture shock.  Not ready for America yet haha it was fun, but I'm staying here forever.  Sorry ;)"
Oh yes.  She is just full of jokes... that I don't think are funny. 

"How many people can you fit in a van on the way to FUTBOL?" 


No comments:

Post a Comment