Albania ♥

Albania ♥

Monday, October 19, 2015

Families can be together forever! ♥

  This week in our English class we were having a class "debate" on English topics to help others practice their English.  Everyone was giving their perspective and points of view and nobody could come to an agreement. When It came time for the spiritual thought we were all able to agree... that Heavenly Father truly loves and knows each and everyone of us. No matter what the people believed in,the class or what their history of life is like, they were all able to agree and bare testimony on that one simple truth. GOD LOVES US. I know too that this is true and I was able to feel it even more strongly and personally this week.
     My heart goes out to my family. I just received news recently that my Grandpa passed away. My heart hurts, but is somehow full of love and gratitude at the same time.  I'm especially grateful that I've been taught since I was young the Plan  of Salvation.  I know that we will be able to see our loved ones again someday and that life doesn't end here. I didn't fully understand the Plan then and I know there are a lot of things I still don't know but this week the Plan has become a lot closer to my heart.   It's called the Plan of Happiness for a reason.  It's not because death is easy and losing our loved ones is happy, but the peace the plan brings and the hope and faith of seeing them again.
      Its a HUGE privilege to be able to teach people about this plan. After receiving news of my grandpa, all I wanted to do was talk to other people about Heavenly Fathers Plan, because I can't imagine life without that knowledge. I feel so sorry for those that don't feel or know that this is true. 
      I cant express in words the love that I have for my family and the gratitude that I have to my Heavenly Father. I know that "Families can be together forever through Heavenly Fathers plan. I always want to be with my own family and the Lord has shown me how I can"

"Listening intently to conference"

"Elder Guyman loved all the talks too ;)"


"Our cute senior couple the Hydricks.  I ♥ them!"

"I love my Morina sisters so much!"


"Just bein cool"


"Happy birthday Sister Fuller!"


No comments:

Post a Comment