Albania ♥

Albania ♥

Monday, March 30, 2015

This week was a good one:) As I say always, but being a missionary is just so awesome! haha I love it so much and everything that comes with it.
This week was a little sad for me and sister Bezas though.  Only because I'm going to miss her so much.  We had weekly planning on Friday and we didnt even make it to Companionship Inventory before I was laying on her lap crying my eyes out. haha I cannot express enough gratitude to my Heavenly Father for the blessing it has been to be her "Trainee" for the past 3 months.  She has lifted me up, encouraged me, listened to me, helped me, and taught me how to be a good teacher. To think I was nervous to come to Albania because I didnt know what my trainer was going to be like is crazy to me.  If I would have known I would have her to help me through, I wouldn't have been scared at all.  We were pre ordained to serve together. I KNOW IT. I will be forever grateful to the fact that I have had the chance to serve with such an amazing person.
Transfer calls usually come on Sunday night (so I heard..) but on
Saturday night we were on the phone with our Sister Training Leader and we got a text from President Weidmann that said "Sisters Please call me" Sister Bezas and I took a long glance at each other in silence and then she called of course.  As soon as we answered the phone President Weidmann said " How are you? Are you ready for your transfer
assignments?"
DRUM ROLL PLEASE..........I am not STL... I am not Training... you may ask "Then what are you doing?" Well... I am staying in Tirana 4th Ward co-senioring with Sister White.  Sister White was in the MTC with me and is SOOOO AWESOME.  I am so excited to work with her and to stay in
Tirana with my awesome ward :) I know that I said in my last email
that there was a 100% chance that I was either Training or a STL, but
if there is one thing that I've learned this week is that you can't
predict the Lord's plans. I am excited for what's ahead of me this
transfer.  The rest of the missionaries in my ward are leaving, even the AMAZING Senior Couple missionaries (The Smiths) are getting transferred. I don't know everyone that will be coming in but im excited to find out.  I know that there is no such things as
coincidences and my work in Tirana 4th ward is not done yet.
BRING IT ON:) I love you all. Thank you for supporting me and loving
me. Until next week:) Me Dashuri - Your Motra :)

No comments:

Post a Comment